1. What is one thing you are looking forward to this year as part of ASB?
I am looking forward to bringing TC spirit back to Toro Canyon!
2. What are three things that you think make you a great leader?
I think I am respectful, kind, and funny.
3. What is one thing you would like to do in your future?
I would like to be a police officer or a teacher.
One thing that I am looking forward to this year is making the school more positive!
2. What does it mean to you to be a Puma?
To me, it means that I am a respectful and positive person.
I would like to be a teacher in the future.
1. What is one thing you look forward to this year as part of ASB?
One thing I look forward to doing is bringing more joy to TCMS!
Three things that I think make me a great leader are that I am kind, respectful, and really organized!
3. What is your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subject in school is Social Studies.
1. What does it mean to you to be a Puma?
To me, it means that I am part of a community!
2. How do you plan on making lasting changes at Toro Canyon Middle School?
I plan on organizing more activities, offering incentives to students that do well in school, and decorating our school to make it more welcoming.
I want to be a basketball player.